Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript! [ ? ]

adstera

mercredi 31 août 2011

Romantic love SMS

 love SMS 2015

* Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'til the day my heart stops.

* You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.

* When you need someone to be there for you, I'd be just sitting right beside you.

* Celfones can be irritating sometimes. U always have to reload, recharge every now n then. Messages r delayed. But there's 1 thing I love about it. It connects me to U!

* I just wanted you to know how very much I care, and that you are always in my thoughts even when I can't be there. As you can see, you mean so much to me!

* True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.

* I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, dats wen i realized it was my heart tellin me how much i miss U!

* I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

* Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

* When changes come to us...we tend to let go of a few things. But even if I've got so many changes in my life now...no change can ever make me let go of You!
* I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.
* There's a love that only u can give, a smile that only ur lips can show, a twnkle that can only be seen in ur eyes, n a life of myn that u alone can complete.
* All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.
* Days can be so tough and at times cruel, to much 4 1 to b alone, wen u feel dat u can't hold on any longer, il take ur hand and we'll go thru with it together. I'll be here and dat's 4ever.

* Dear _____, I think of you every second I am awake and dream of you every minute I am asleep. I love you.

* Everyone wants to be the sun dat lights up your life. But I'd rather be ur moon, so I can shine on u during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.
* Sometimes I neglect to tell you how important you are to me, how your presence makes such a difference. People like you are truly rare. I hope you realize how much you mean to me.
* I've came to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless and I find myself wondering why of all the people in the world I'd fall for someone that can never be mine.

* Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
* Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.

* Never expect LOVE to be always at its best, coz if you do, you'll never appreciate its existence.

* I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!

* My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

* Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

* Loving you is like breathing...I just can't stop.
* I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

* I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever!

* it takes three seconds to say i love you, three minutes to explain, three hours to demonstrate, three days to appreciate three terms to produce it, but a lifetime to prove it.

* Every teardrop is precious so better make sure that if you drop some, its worth crying for 'cause you can never pick them and put them back to your eyes. Love wisely!
* My lips want to kiss u, my eyes want to see u, my hands want to touch u... every part of me wants u, maybe because i was made just for u!
* Love till it hurts n when it hurts, luv some more. And when it hurts some more, luv even more n when it hurts even more, luv till it hurts no more.

* I'd rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.

* I was born with a heart like the rest of us do have, but just recently I found it in half. Could you please check your heart you might be holding my missing half?

* If you wake up 1 day & were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree

* Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.
* A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
* You must be a thief cause you stole my heart, you must be tired cause you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter cause I keep missing you.
* God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU !
* Why say hi if u mean I miss u. Why say let's go if u mean I want to be with u.. why say stay! if u can say be with me... and why say I care when your heart says I love you!

0 commentaires:

mensajes bonitos © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved